Preparing a will allows you to make provision for your children, dependents or spouse for after your death.
We can guide you through the process of making a will and deal with any issues that may arise during the process including the following;-
– Identifying the property that will be distributed after your death
– Deciding who you wish to inherit the property
– Deciding who will ensure that the property is distributed in accordance with your wishes
– Deciding who will look after your children in the event of your death while they are still minors
– Deciding how your property will be protected until your minor children reach adulthood
It is a straightforward process to make a will and it is good practise to review your will on a regular basis. If you don’t have a will made at the time of your death, then your property is distributed in accordance with the rules on intestacy as contained in the Succession Act 1965.
We can assist you in making your will and make a straight forward process for you.